Sunday, August 05, 2007

21!!!!

21 years of living on this earth.

Is this boring?


NO! I look forward to many years ahead!


I would like to thank my friends for attending my erm, rather impromtu birthday bash cum exhibition,

Neh, Melis, Jiahui, Linna, Yiping & kexin! ( And yes thankyou very much for the shirt! Haha. That is the first Tee I have with a camera imprinted on it!)

Tok and friend!

Ms Chew!

Ray, Ray Goh, Tucker, Jinkiatz, Puishing! (local photography production)

Sis & Cousin Lin and family!


And last of all, without my dearest Ivy~ there wouldnt be any of the above to thankfor!
-thankyou for all the logistic support for the book,
-thankyou for the sinfully delicious ice cream choc cake!
-thankyou for the wonderful present!
-thankyou for being h e r e w i t h m e .


!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=D HeeHeeHee